Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Midwest Hospitality, Must've been the shoes...Week 7

It's my seventh week here in Cluj and the weather is finally starting to warm up. The snow is gone, and I can finally walk around in something other than sweats and boots. We won both games last week, the first against Timisoara and the second coming against Otopeni. Both were decently easy W's (Timisoara by 40),  and if we finish off these next 2 games the way we should... we will lock down the 2nd seed for the playoffs. Looking to do damage against this next team though, I need a good game to get me back on track. No better place to do it than right on our home court. 

Received some much needed care packages from both the G rents and Parents last week. I'm loved what can I say. Along with the various gummies and various toiletry items, they managed to throw in some (much needed) game sneakers. The D Rose Adizero 1.5's and the Kevin Durant All-Star Edition. Both are very light, and we all know how important that is being white. I need all the help I can get... check them out. 



I won't be breaking the Durant's out until playoff time, just wouldn't seem right now would it?

I was nominated for the All-Star game that will be held in Sibiu at the end of the season. Although I'm honored, no shot I make it. I mean really. I've been here one month, and average 6 points and 4 assists in 5 games. I wouldn't say thats All-Star status, but hey... I'm flattered nonetheless. On top of that, the point guard from Targu Mures has had about 1,000 votes in the past 3 days. So I'm pretty sure it's Gata (over in Romanian) Last time I checked I was fifth in the voting, for the North. I would say most of that has less to do with my talent, and more to do with our fans. Oh well, I'll take what I can get. Keep Voting!

Laundry and Sleep is in my near future... followed by a lift at 9 A.M. I thought you were supposed to get used to less sleep as you get older. Sense we abbreviate everything, FTS... guess that one.

Night.







1 comment:

  1. almost a month since U posted something... !!! U're in the playoffs, nothing interesting has happened?? :)

    ReplyDelete