Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's been a while...

Howdy sports fans,

Sorry its taken me about a year to get back on this thing, but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. (or maybe out of sight out of mind)* Either way I'm back with a super long post whether you like it or not. 

This week has started out solidly. Beginning my 6th week over here, and I am feeling as comfortable as ever.   I'm steadily adjusting from sleeping on a queen to sleeping on a twin, and Nip Tuck is getting me through these cold days, until it is warm enough to walk around the city a bit. Last weekend we beat the 2 seed Gaz Metan Medias at home to take control of 2nd ourselves. It was a big time win for us for two reasons. First, seeing as we lost to Mures the week before, we couldn't afford to drop another game to a top 5 team. Second, beating Medias by more than the 8 points they beat us by in the earlier rounds means we have the tie break. Who knows, but that may come out to help us down the stretch. Highlights of the game are below. (Brought to you by Radu Tenter)





This saturday we play Brasov, who is currently 1- 20 in the league or something around there. I'm not sure who they beat, but that should be a relatively simple game for us if handle it right. The game is away, and with no huge interstates or highways in Romania, these trips can get a bit lengthy. I believe Brasov is only about 4 hours for us, but we play a game past Bucharest this month that will be about 10 hours. Mhmm, break out the Ipod extra battery pack, grab a pack of gummies, kick back and relax. 

On another note, the new Lupe Fiasco Album came out this week. Lasers. I must say I'm a fan.  I have posted a couple links of songs on the album, check them out and let me know what you think. 










The whole CD is good, those are just some of the better songs. 

Looks like it's time for some lunch. I think I'm going to order some Chinese. I know, Chinese in Romania? But hey, we have to see what they are working with. Oddly enough, and my Boston friends will enjoy this, the place is called Beijing. Hopefully they don't serve up the same crispy critters the 728 one does. Haha. 

Hello to the family and friends back in the states and in Europe,  thinking of you guys and I'll be seeing you soon enough. 

Talk to you guys soon. 

T







1 comment: