Sunday, May 1, 2011

1-1, heading to Medias Tuesday

Just finished the first two games of the Semi's, and the series is tied 1-1. Man Medias is a tough team, and thats just the way I like it. Nitty, Gritty, Grinding until the wheels fall off type of series. Unfortunately I had to watch the Game 1 loss from the sidelines, as it was coaches choice to sit me as the 6th foreigner. I had too much experience watching my teams struggle from the sidelines in college. Although this time around was different, because I wasn't injured... only hungry and ready to come back hard game two. We came away with the W the second time around and I have posted the video highlights of the game below. Also, if you want to look at the box score or game commentary for either of the first two games, just click on the any of the links above.

Game 2 U Cluj- Medias

Other than ball, things in Cluj are warming up. I've been traveling the city a bit more, checking out the different restaurants and Cafe's. I'm not gonna lie, it's a pretty cool city... and it just keeps getting better. I just found out about a Salt Cave that is nearby, and the next time we have time off I am going to have to see what it's all about.

Easter here in Cluj was great. I had a chance to spend time with some of my teammates and "U" supporters and friends, but lets face it nothing is like Easter at home. This will be my 6th straight year I haven't been with the family for Easter, so I guess next year I'll just have to fly the family in to celebrate the holiday wherever I am! Once I have the chance, I will post some pictures of the Games, Easter events, and some other randoms.

Let's finish this series in Medias. Haide "U"

P.S. Below are some more video highlights of the first series against Sibiu. Sorry for the delay of the post.




* if you don't like rap music or profane language just mute...
haha

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment