Monday, May 2, 2011

2 days until Game 3, and it's already May!

It's already May 2nd! Wow how time flies. Seems like just yesterday I was stepping off of that plane at Cluj International Airport, receiving nothing but blank looks and stares. I must say it has been quite the ride, let's just finish the story on a win. Just finished a salad and soup from Marty Society, and preparing my mind and body for tonights practice. After the brief shoot around this morning, it continues to become apparent that we shot ourselves in the foot both games and were really lucky to come away with a win in game two. We played very hard, just not very smart. I'm confident that we will come out focused in Game 3 ready to get after it and take one in Medias. I especially know I can bring way more to the table than I did in game 2, and its only a matter of asserting myself on the court. 

Let's have a blessed week shall we?! 

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment