Friday, May 6, 2011

We're Coming Home! (In my diddy dirty money voice)

Medias-Cluj 78-84 (M4)

I woke up this morning to the sun shining, and my stomach rumbling. What to eat, what to eat? I think I'll start the day off with a little omelette and some recovery time at Aquina. For those of you that aren't from Romania, Aquina is the part YMCA part spa/sauna here in Cluj. There's no better place to mend your war wounds and clear your mind. Moreover, the players of the club get in free, because Aquina is one of our many sponsors. Win, Win for everyone involved as far as I'm concerned...but enough of this jibber jabber, let's get to the real news of the day shall we?


Aquina Spa (Cluj-Napoca)

We're coming home. We're Coming home. Tell the world that we're coming home. With the game 4 victory last night, we not only force another decisive game, but we are playing at our place this time. I'm anticipating a standing room only crowd at Horia Damien Arena, and it will no doubt be a wild ride all the way to the finish. Medias refuses to say die. They've already come in to our house once and taken a game. They know it's possible, and the cat is out of the bag - we're aren't invincible here in Cluj. Here's the thing though, the team that I saw in game 4 was a completely different Cluj "TEAM" then I saw in game 1. Tougher, more composed, and  overall positive attitude that was just seeping out of every player. Playing like that, I'll take our chances against any team. Let's finish the job.

Below is a link to my post game interview with Total Baschet. It should be translated already, but if it isn't, just use google translate.

Post Game (M4)

P.S. I want to say thank you to everyone that is supporting "U" Cluj at the moment. Especially all of the people that travelled to Medias this week. You guys are simply the best. 


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We`re waiting for tomorrow`s match,however, the victory is on our side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Post something on your decisive shot in the final!!! Many thanks Tyler, amazing shot, we should build you a statue here! After 15 years, a shot from the middle of the court, last second! Amazing, incredible!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZnO-Wo4rRc&feature=player_embedded

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tyler your playoff final match 6 last second 3 point shot was ... i don't even know how to describe it.But what i will say is: THANK YOU!!! The trophy is yours, you've won it with your magnificent shot.I can assure you that from now on you will never be forgotten by us, and you will always be a part of our big U Cluj family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're still waiting for you thoughts related to the last game in Medias and the series with Ploiesti. Great performance in game 4 with Ploiesti! I guess it was quite a ride. Was that last shot real??? I was there, saw it with my own eyes, but still can't believe it. Hope to see you play for "U" next season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm waiting your thoughts regarding the time spend from the game 4 with Medias: the game 5 and especially the final with Ploiesti.

    :)

    I hope to see you next season, playing for U!

    ReplyDelete