Friday, February 18, 2011

Day of Preparation

Today we opened up with a brief shoot around and preparation for Rovinari. We have another practice tonight at 7:30, where I think we will get more into the specifics of the plays and the personnel.

I am excited for my first game, but not nearly as excited as the "U" fans seem to be for me and the team. Like I said in a previous post, Rovinari is coming in determined to get a W because they currently sit in 12th place. They need wins to get into the playoffs, it's that simple. So we need to expect it to be a game for the full 40 minutes. 

I'm looking into buying some new shoes, and I have posted my top options below. Though they are all expensive,  its nothing to spend money on shoes if I feel good playing ;). Check them out, and Comment on which ones you think I should get. Thx.



Ill post after tonight's practice, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment