Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!! I just spent half of the morning trying to look for Milk that had a picture of a cow on the front of the container. I don't even want to try the soy or goat milk yet. However,  they do have some variations of nestle cereal here that are pretttty solid though. (everyone that knows me, knows I love that). Their gummie selection is good as well. What else can I say. Two thumbs up to Romania on my top two food choices.

Practice tonight at 7 P.M. with the young fellows, and I have added 3 hot Romanian Club songs for your listening pleasure. (House Music)

Jimmy Dub-Monday
Dj Sava ft. Raluka & Connect r-Love You
Andra- Something New

P.S. Big thanks to the fans that followed us to Oradea Last Night. That was huge. Haide "U"

No comments:

Post a Comment