Tuesday, February 15, 2011

One down, One to go

Today's morning practice was good. Rob Thomson is back in town, and he seems like a good dude and I think I will get along with him really well. Now that he is back, the team is pretty much full and it will be interesting to see how practice progresses the rest of the week. The concepts of offense and defense are coming quicker now; Nonetheless, improving my knowledge on the timing and player iso's of Zokie, Silva, Kyndall, David, Cuic, etc. will benefit the team.

Two side notes to all my american buddies. Firstly, they have this Meat Ball soup over here that is crazy good. Ciorba de perisoare (Chore-ba de Perry-Shhh-war-ay). Check it out if you ever pop into Romania for a weekend getaway ;). I think it is one of Rob Thomson's favorite dishes, but Pop put me onto it actually. Secondly, vplay.ro. It's like the Romanian version of Channel 131, but wayyyy better. If you need to catch up on your TV series, that is the place to do it.

Couple more interviews to finish with the local papers before the next practice. I hope we get to run some full court tonight.

Signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm glad you are getting to like our food ! I hope you will fit in quickly in the team and further enjoy this lovely city and our way of life!

    Good Luck Tyler and can't wait to see you play on Saturday!

    Vlad

    ReplyDelete