Monday, February 21, 2011

Stocked up and ready for WEEK 3

Servus. Im going to start this post off with some pictures of the purchases I just made at the store tonight. I spent too much time going through carrefour market, searching for the correct milk (ok I got it now... Napolact), not to advertise the fruits of my labor.





And ask  how much this ran me? mmmm let's call it about 50 USD even. Have to love the generous exchange rate!

If you are from Cluj, and follow the team, then you obviously know Kyndall Dykes. Well let me tell you something about Mr. Dykes. He may be the only person I've ever met in my life, that likes gummies more than me. And the thing is, to get past me you have to put in work. Real work. I've had  a few people give me a run for my money, but this guy is ridiculous. He puts these things down. So if you want to know the way to show you are his number one fan, just get the man 10 assorted packages of gummies from Haribo and he will fall in love.

 Practice today consisted mainly of shooting drills and 3 on 3. I was happy with that though, my legs needed another light day. Tomorrow we have a lift in the morning, followed by Mr. Ienac's funeral. We shall see how that goes, but I am banking on everyone being emotionally drained for the night practice tomorrow. Hopefully we can still get some good work out of it.

Looking forward to the game this Saturday. A W this weekend means we will be locked into to second place. Mhmmm good. Thanks again to my supporters on FB and the "U" Cluj guestbook... lets get it done this week.

My one recommendation going away, is for all of you to see The King's Speech if you haven't already. Starts out slow, but finishes strong and is one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I'm also going to work on that highlight from the Rovinari game.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment