Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Week in Cluj-Napoca

The first week here in Cluj has been great. The food is better than expected, even though I have continued to eat the majority of my meals at Mc D's and Sinaia (team's local spot). Practice has been good, and I was signed this past week to a two month deal which includes bonus money for series' won in the play-offs. Everyone on the team has been very welcoming, and it seems like the experience will be more than anything I could have asked. Though I have not been cleared as of yet, I should be giving people trouble early and often by no later than saturday at home.  Big win tonight against Oradea, lets keep it going.

P.S. Thanks to Don Magic for advising me to start this back up again. This should be hilarious and I hope you guys enjoy. Peace

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Blog T! The boys keep checking your room to see if I am holding you hostage ha ha! I told them you are out having fun doing what you do best. We miss you but happy you like it there. The people sound wonderful and very nice! Give our thanks to all for making you feel welcome! Mamacita.

    ReplyDelete