Friday, February 18, 2011

Ready for my first game in Cluj

Just finished tonight's practice, and will spend some of what's left of the night looking over the scouting report and personnel. Cookie Crisp will be the cereal of choice before bed, and if I'm lucky maybe a few episodes of Weeds on vplay.ro.

I am pulling the trigger on the all red all-star Durants. Final Answer, and as a plus, a friend of mine from Cluj told me that "Red" is a significant color for U Cluj fans. In the 1940's all of the fans of U used to wear red hats at the games and were known as sepcile rosii (red hats). So ill be wearing the LUCKY #8 with RED Durants. I MEAAANN. Learning everyday.

Speaking of learning something new, I learned how to say "to go" or "Can I get my food to go?" in Romanian today.

La Pachet- To go

It's an important phrase for me, seeing as there is nothing more gratifying than to eat what I want to eat, while watching what I want to watch, in the comfort of my boxers and UGG Slippers. Yes, I said it, UGG SLIPPERS. Don't knock it until you try them. GuaranSHEED to keep those piggies warm.  I have these myself...



Anyways, I'm off to bed. Have a good night, lets get this W tomorrow.

Haide "U"

3 comments:

  1. Nice play last night. Congrats!
    Now, after a good warm-up with the Rovinari you will have two games with the best two PGs from our championship: Cooley at Mures and Howell at Medias. Looking fwd to see you in the court. A very good start, congrats again!

    Cheers,
    Mihai (a fan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job last night Tyler ! good luck at Mures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice game you had there last night, Tyler!
    To be honest I wasn't expecting such a consistent game, being your first. You were a nice surprise.

    There are 2 very important games coming up, but I trust we can win them both. Good luck !

    ReplyDelete